This policy explains how Juste Moi uses and protects any information you give to Juste Moi when you use this website, shop in our stores or join our loyalty scheme.
At Juste Moi, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. When Juste Moi collects and processes your personal data, we are doing so on our own behalf, and not on behalf of any third parties. By visiting www.justemoi.co.uk, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
You are in control - you decide how you want to hear from us, and you can change your mind at any time.
We will keep your data safe - we won't sell it to any third parties and we won't keep any data any longer than necessary.
General Data Protection Regulation
Juste Moi is committed to the principles of this law. We place high priority on protecting and managing our customers' data, and ensure that:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary. Depending on what we’re using it for, we generally keep your data for between 2 and 5 years
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual's consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Financial information such as credit and debit card numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers and loyalty schemes
- IP address, web browser type and operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website and the site you exit to
The data we collect may be just your name and email address, but if you level of engagement with Juste Moi is high, it will include more of the information described above.
Why We Collect This Information
- Setting up an account online or in store; communication of any updates to your account
- Signing up for marketing communications to let you know about product updates, news, competitions and promotions by email, SMS and postal mail
- Completing an order form on the website in order for us to deal with your order, provide you with information about your order, and order status
- Taking payments and giving refunds. We do not store any financial data
- Detecting and preventing fraud which is necessary, and protects us both
- Understanding what matters to you and what you like, so that we can give you what you want and improve our products and services. Here, we how often our site would like to understand how often and which parts of our site are visited, and understand the effectiveness of our marketing communications. We may from time to time supply this data to third parties in an anonymised form, for use only in connection with our site
- Giving you a birthday treat. You don't have to supply your date of birth though
Any personal data you submit will be retained by Juste Moi, whether it has been supplied online, by phone, by text, email or letter, or verbally in our boutiques. We will never use your personal information without a lawful reason to do so. This policy applies to all the pages on our site linking to the privacy notice, and any e-commerce services we offer. However, it won't apply to any third party sites which are linked to ours. We recommend that you read the privacy notice of any such sites that you visit.
We, our service providers and other third parties we work with, place cookies when you visit our website and other websites, or when you open emails we send you, in order to provide you with more tailored marketing content about our products and service, and to evaluate whether the content is useful.
This website uses analytic services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how users use this website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
How we keep your data safe
Data security is of great importance to Juste Moi and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website. We seek to protect your payment information against unauthorised access through a secure server. Where we use third parties to process personal information (for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing) we require them to ensure the safety of your information. The providers of such services do not have access to personal data provided by users of this website.
Changes of business ownership and control
Juste Moi may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of all or part of Juste Moi. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
Your rights relating to your personal information mean you have:
· The right to know whether we are processing your personal data, and to access the personal information we hold about you
· The right to be informed about the collection and use of the personal data you provide
· The right to correct personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete
· The right to withhold personal information. You may access certain areas of the website without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the website you may be required to submit certain data
· The right to withdraw your consent for any consent-based processing. This can be done by contacting our customer services team on the contact details shown at the bottom of this page
· The right to complain to your data protection regulator
How to contact us
This policy is regularly reviewed and any major changes will be communicated directly to our customers.
Last updated 21/05/2018.
12. Changes to this Policy
Juste Moi reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time, or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of the website following the alterations.
Click here to update your communication preferences or unsubscribe.
We are Juste Moi Ltd, 6 Foss Street, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6 9DW