Care Guide Lingerie & Nightwear
Caring for your Garments & Making them Last
The golden rule: To keep things simple, always follow the care instructions given on the label of your garments. To give you an idea of what is required, this usually means:
- Wash garments only when needed; bras can be worn more than once before washing
- Unless the label states otherwise, we recommend washing by hand for the best results and to keep your gorgeous garments looking pristine for a long time
- Wash in warm water (max. 30°C) with a mild detergent (e.g. one specially designed for delicates)
- Simply give your garments a few quick dips in the water, there’s no need to wring or rub them, then rinse them with clear warm water – it only takes 2 minutes!
- Drip dry - for example over the bath, on a washing line, or on a drying rack with a towel underneath. Hang bras and bikini tops by the central front panel to dry evenly. You can also dry flat on a towel
- Only put garments away once they are completely dry – and, good news, never iron them!
Following these few steps is really easy and the washing process only takes 2 minutes, even by hand – plus it leaves your garments looking great for longer.
For more details on caring for your garments and making them last, take a look at our full Care Guide.
Happy washing and here’s to long lasting lingerie and nightwear!